ANSCO offers the latest technology for bottomhole pressure and temperature surveys. ANSCO has the experience and capability to capture all pertinent data, both surface and downhole.
- All pressure temperature gauges are quartz sensors, rated to 10,000 psi and 177 Â°C.
- Each pressure / temperature gauge can capture 2,000,000 data sets, and have redundant on-board memory, with up to 4 independent memory chips.
- ANSCO offers the technology and experience to design, install, and commission permanent monitoring (SROâ€”Surface Read-Out).
- SRO capabilities allow the client to perpetually monitor their reservoirs’ performance.
- ANSCO is supported by industry leading reservoir management companies, for reservoir analysis.
- ANSCO supplies the High Resolution / Fast Sample Thermal gauge, which incorporates an external temperature sensor, which allows for accurate temperature sensing, used in many temperature surveys.
- ANSCO can supply the multi-stage downhole Electronic Shut-In tool, used for minimizing well-bore storage effects for pressure transient analysis.
- ANSCO Technical and Operational Managers have the background and expertise to design and plan data capture projects for reservoir analysis.